Want to have a productive summer? Interested in getting a head start on your college apps?
Our College Application Boot Camps are designed to help students get a strong start on their college applications under the guidance of a Galin Education College Counselor and with the assistance of College Essay Coaches. We’ve been developing this program over the past several years in order to give students the information, techniques, feedback, and confidence to put together an application that reflects their achievements and potential.
During these camps, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the college admissions process
- Receive advice on teacher recommendations
- Learn how to research colleges and estimate chances of admission
- Work one-on-one and in small groups to complete the Common App
- Complete an activity sheet that highlights high school awards, extracurricular activities, and leadership positions.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit college application essays
MADISON DATES: June 21-24, July 19-22, August 9-12
MILWAUKEE DATES: August 2-5
Click the register buttons to get started!
Can’t make it to our in-person bootcamps? We offer a personalized, on-demand bootcamp too! Email Liz Jackson for details at firstname.lastname@example.org