*NEW VIRTUAL BOOT CAMP – SPRING 2020 OPTION*
While classes are suspended due to COVID-19 outbreak, Galin Education is providing juniors an option to prepare for their college applications early. Limited to 4 students, this Virtual College Application Boot Camp will cover the same material as our normal Boot Camps, but online from the safety (and comfort!) of your own home.
Below is an outline of the Virtual Boot Camp dates and times (to see a more detailed agenda click here):
- Tuesday, March 24: Group instruction from 10AM-1PM; 30-minute individual appointments in the afternoon
- Thursday, March 26: Group instruction from 10AM-1PM; 30-minute individual appointments in the afternoon
- Tuesday, March 31: Group instruction from 10AM-1PM; 30-minute individual appointments in the afternoon
- Thursday, April 2: Group instruction from 10AM-1PM; 30-minute individual appointments in the afternoon
To sign up, click the REGISTER MSN button on this page. If you have any questions, please email Director of Essay Coaching at email@example.com
– – – –
Want to have a productive summer? Interested in getting a head start on your college apps?
Our College Application Boot Camps are designed to help students get a strong start on their college applications under the guidance of a Galin Education College Counselor and with the assistance of College Essay Coaches. We’ve been developing this program over the past several years in order to give students the information, techniques, feedback, and confidence to put together an application that reflects their achievements and potential.
During these camps, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the college admissions process
- Receive advice on teacher recommendations
- Learn how to research colleges and estimate chances of admission
- Work one-on-one and in small groups to complete the Common App
- Complete an activity sheet that highlights high school awards, extracurricular activities, and leadership positions.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit college application essays
MADISON DATES: July 13-16 and August 3-6
MILWAUKEE DATES: July 20-23
Click the register button to get started!