Want to have a productive summer? Interested in getting a head start on your college apps?
Our College Application Boot Camps are designed to help students get a strong start on their college applications under the guidance of a Galin Education College Counselor and with the assistance of College Essay Coaches. We’ve been developing this program over the past several years in order to give students the information, techniques, feedback, and confidence to put together an application that reflects their achievements and potential.
During these camps, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the college admissions process
- Receive advice on teacher recommendations
- Learn how to research colleges and estimate chances of admission
- Work one-on-one and in small groups (virtually) to complete the Common App
- Complete an activity sheet that highlights high school awards, extracurricular activities, and leadership positions.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit college application essays
VIRTUAL DATES: July 13-16, August 3-6, August 10-13, August 31-September 3
Click the register button to get started!