2023 COLLEGE APPLICATION BOOT CAMP
Want to have a productive summer? Interested in getting a head start on your college apps?
Our College Application Boot Camps are designed to help students get a strong start on their college applications under the guidance of a Galin Education College Counselor and with the assistance of College Essay Coaches. We’ve been developing this program over the past several years in order to give students the information, techniques, feedback, and confidence to put together an application that reflects their achievements and potential.
During these camps, students will:
- Gain an understanding of the college admissions process and how admissions officers evaluate applications.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit a personal statement essay that can be used with a variety of applications.
- Learn how to research colleges and assess chances of admission using College Planner Pro software and other resources.
- Work one-on-one and in small groups to complete the main sections of the Common Application.
- Complete an activity sheet that highlights high school awards, extracurricular activities, and leadership positions.
- Learn how to approach, brainstorm, and write common supplemental essays.
Students and families will be invited to a Boot Camp orientation prior to the start to discuss the student’s college list and get prepared to make Boot Camp the most productive experience it can be!
- June 12th – June 15th
- July 24th – July 27th
- August 7th – August 10th
- June 20th – June 23rd
- July 17th -July 20th
$1250- Before January 1st
$1500 – Before March 15th
$1750- Regular – March 15th and after
*No Refunds: Because space is EXTREMELY limited, we cannot offer any refunds for the boot camps. Once you register, there will be no refunds for any reason. Students may switch dates as long as space is still available.*
We must have a minimum of 6 students in order for each boot camp to run.
Click the register buttons to get started!